GreenGen Inc. is committed to providing quality service to ensure that transformers and other substation equipment are 100% reliable. Our substation services include:
- Substation Maintenance and Testing
- Substation Upgrading and Retrofit of Existing switchgear
- Substation Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up
- Acceptance Test of Electrical and Mechanical component of Switchgear i.e. HV, MV and LV.
- Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Metal Clad Switchgear
- Power Transformer
- Switch Yard, GIS Circuit Breaker, Disconnector, Earth Switch, Surge Arrestor, CVT, etc.
- SF6 Gas Testing and Handling
- Power System Automation ( SCADA/HMI)
- Protection Relay and Metering Test
- Substation Trouble Shooting
Transformer oil is pivotal in the cooling procedure of a transformer. Regular Transformer Oil Testing & Analysis is recommended to ensure a safe workplace and GreenGen Inc. provides complete solution in transformer insulating oil analysis and testing such as the following:
- Moisture Content
- Dielectric Strength
- Interfacial surface Tension
- Dissipation Factor and resistivity
- Relative Density
- Specific Gravity
- Visual Inspection
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) content
- Dissolved gas analysis (DGA)
- Insulating Oil Reconditioning and Filtration
GreenGen Inc.’s consultation services include coordination studies using ETAP Software and complete design when upgrading an old substation to a modern substation using advanced Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) and Advance Metering Infrastructure (AMI).
GreenGen Energy Services uses modern testing instruments that ensure the reliability of the substation to avoid unexpected power outage caused by system failure.